How Prebiotics Help Baby’s Excretion –
In today’s society that is full of rush and stress. Parents may have less time to prepare healthy and nutritious meals for their children. more use of processed foods Eating less fruits and vegetables the child’s own rush and stress causing us today to find children with improper nutrition abnormal excretion as well as more frequent illnesses due to reduced immunity
in a balanced diet Children should have a complete range of nutrients from all five food groups, as well as certain foods and dietary fibers which the human body cannot digest and cannot be absorbed in the digestive tract. Both stomach and small intestine but are digested by beneficial microorganisms in the colon (probiotic) such as lactobacillus and bifidobacteria These nutrients therefore have a role to stimulate the work and promote the growth of microorganisms. We collectively refer to these nutrients as prebiotics
Examples of foods that are prebiotics Like fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), short-chain sugars are slightly sweeter. Children eat easily, amylose and inulin, which is a large molecule starch, etc.
The interaction of prebiotics and probiotic cause benefits to the body as follows
- The creation of organic acids in the colon. which in addition to increasing the absorption of nutrients these organic acids It also stimulates intestinal peristalsis and softens the food waste in the colon. Thus helping to reduce constipation in children as well.
- The microflora in the colon is in equilibrium. Beneficial microorganisms inhibit the growth of pathogenic microorganisms. prebiotics itself can also help absorb toxins in the intestines Therefore, it can prevent diarrhea. diarrhea Reduce flatulence, indigestion, reduce fecal odor by reducing the amount of gas generated by pathogenic microorganisms
- Prebiotics stimulates the functioning of the immune system The body fights germs better and also makes allergy symptoms in some children alleviate.
- Prebiotics And the intestinal microflora produces short-chain fatty acids that help absorb the minerals calcium and magnesium. As a result, the bones of the child are stronger.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood by Lactobacillus acidophilus, a microorganism of the Bifidobacterium group that lives in the intestines to help digest cholesterol. and inhibit the absorption of cholesterol through the intestinal wall
can see that prebiotics There are many benefits Especially helping to reduce constipation and diarrhea. which is a problem that is more common in children from infancy to adolescence, in addition to prebiotics will add food waste This increases the moisture in the stool, making the stool softer. Helps absorb toxins in the intestines prebiotics It also helps to balance the probiotic and increase the number of good microorganisms. to be able to resist microorganisms that cause diarrhea And it works with probiotics to build up organic acids in the colon, helping the colon to contract better as well.
Keeping the intestines balanced by eating prebiotics Therefore, it is another way to make the child’s body strong and easy to excrete. Currently, there are products that prebiotics is a lot of components It should be chosen appropriate for the age and easy to eat, such as fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS), which is a liquid form. Sweet taste, easy to eat, safe, can be used in babies from 2 months and can be mixed in milk and supplementary food, etc.
Translate by Google.